Hp Pavilion 10 TS Notebook Pc = Touch screen not responding/not hidden on DEVMNGR/Not installed After upgraded to W10

Hi to all,

This is actually my first time asking help from MS site and community. Before I proceed asking, I would like to say that all TS I have seen on this website new or old, I already tried them all but non helped me. 

I would like to ask if anyone here can help me install the HID Compliant Touch screen driver for Hp Pavilion 10 Ts. 

I had a chat with Hp Tech Support and spent an hour just to be said to go to center. I even asked if he can send me the direct link for TS driver but he did not give me anything,.. I feel like I shouldnt have bought this HP notebook.. 

If anyone here can help me out, Pls I really need help on fixing this touchscreen. 

TS I did:

I checked Devmngr, checked hidden option to show all, no HID compliant TS on HID drivers. 

Checked BUS driver and found nothing also.

Tried the solution 4, 5 6, and nothing worked.  (https://www.microsoft.com/surface/en-us/support/hardware-and-drivers/troubleshoot-the-surface-touchscreen?os=windows-10#Solution5W10)

Other device not showing any Touchscreen driver too. 

Tried the Hardware tool, Tried checking updates on windows but no more updates showing. 

All drivers are installed EXCEPT the TS or HID Compliant Touch Screen. 

Its been 3 days now and I am still fixing the same issue.  I can no longer go back to W8.1 since I did a clean install after upgrade..  I even forgot to backup my W8.1 Product key.. I bought the unit HP with preinstalled OS which is W8.1 and the salesman did not give me the box or OS used for my PC. So i was wondering if maybe he just gave me a generic or non authentic PK. 

All is working fine except the TS that I am complaining about.. Please HELP!... 

Attached File for proof. 

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

I suggest you to refer to the link below and try the troubleshooting steps provided and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

http://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c04789519 

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Deepak Krishnan R

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

I suggest you to refer to the link below and try the troubleshooting steps provided and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

http://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c04789519 

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Hi Krishnan!

I checked the link you posted, 

Step 1 = Done

Step 2 = Windows says no more update for now

Step 3 = Not applicable to me since I am on W10. The Tablet settings is not present. I tried to pull it out but I end up on the tablet mode on settings but on that settings there is now way to calibrate or configure the TS. 

Step 4 =  only shows (HDD, Memory and exit)

Step 5 = It's not present on HID, I posted a screen shot on the OP above

Step 6 = No restore point since I just did a clean install of W10

Step 7 = I no longer have the backups :(

Is there anyway you can send or post the link of the Driver it self?.. Pls??? Im losing hope on this HP notebook. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

As the issue was not resolved and also the drivers are manufactured by the PC manufacturer. I suggest you to post your query in HP Forums as they more equipped to provide you with solutions.

Please refer the link below for HP forums.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/

Hope the information helps.

Thank you.

Deepak Krishnan R

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

As the issue was not resolved and also the drivers are manufactured by the PC manufacturer. I suggest you to post your query in HP Forums as they more equipped to provide you with solutions.

Please refer the link below for HP forums.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/

Hope the information helps.

Thank you.

Thanks for responding. 

To be honest with you i spent an hour with them on the phone and they did a remote session to try and fix my issue, but sad to say they don't know what is this error below

That's the error im getting and they're getting when installing Touch Panel Controller Firmware. 

Now I know whats the driver for Touch screen to make it work. But the problem now is that error. 

Do you happen to know that error and how to fix it?.  so that i can install the driver.. 

I tried running it on admin, compatibility and still getting that error. I google it but no results found. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us with your response and we apologies for delay in responding.

We suggest you to try installing the latest Chipset drivers and Firmware from the Manufacturer Website and check the status of the issue.

Keep us updated so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated January 28, 2018 Views 326 Applies to: