HP Audio Switch no longer supported.

I recently just updated to Window's May 1903 version. I checked all apps I use to make sure they all function properly. Everything works fine but when I try to click on HP Audio Switch, I no longer have the option to into my Audio settings. When I try to click on HP Audio Control, it tells me "Realtek Audio Console doesn't support for this machine." This worked on previous versions of Windows. Is there a solution to this or do I have to wait for Microsoft to release a update?

Question Info

Last updated September 12, 2019 Views 322 Applies to:
Answer
Answer
Hi

My name is Lee; an Independent Consultant, I'm here to help you with your problem.

Since the audio is not supported at the moment please wait for new update of the software or contact the manufacture for more support.

Thanks

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.