How to view multiple windows at once on latest Windows 10 update???!!!

My laptop has recently updated itself and now it is unrecognisable and I bloomin hate it!!!

I cant seem to be able to view multiple windows at once. For instance, if I am chatting on Facebook messenger and need to view a spreadsheet at the same time - it seems I cant! 

Please can someone help me as I need this computer to work from and now I have no idea how to work it!!

You can use Timeline to show all open windows at once and your work history. You can also use Snap to snap a window to a corner of the screen. To use Snap, drag a window to an edge of your screen.
To use Timeline, click this button in your taskbar.

If you're in Tablet Mode, you might have a different UI. The Start screen is fullscreen in Tablet Mode. To exit Tablet Mode, open the Action Center and click or tap on Tablet Mode.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, Thank you so much for your valuable question please, If my understanding is right, I would suggest you to please see the below mentioned thread once please (if not tried before) and see it if it helps. I am hopeful that your query will be resolved, If the issue persists or if my understanding is different from your concern, kindly do let me know,waiting for your kind reply please. Please check the solution given by Kristine Arp and Michel LaBarre

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let me know, if that helps and feel free to ask back any question.

Kind Regards:
Yasir

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Right click taskbar and select side by side.

You can also always size most all windows by dragging the edges of the windows in or out.

But make sure the window is not in full window mode Locked.

Not full mode>> unlocked.

Full window mode>> locked

You can also use snap or drag a window outside of view, at least 1/2 of it, and it will size to that side of the screen

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 16, 2024 Views 2,085 Applies to: