How to remove the cyclopes/smiley on log in screen

I am getting highly disturb by this cyclopes/smiley or all see eyeing on my login screen. The sight of it makes me want to revert back to win 7. Please get ride of it or give me the option to create something else or use something else. I am feeling so strong about it because it is personally bearing to me that this OS is a general operating system for individuals of different belief or background. It may or may not have been your intention to make in a subtle way bring a little light on a meaning of specific symbol & because I don't want to out right judge you I will stick around until a certain time. But if this is taken lightly then I will be among the number of people who I am sure are out their, who will no longer see windows 10 or so. NEEED TO HAVE THIS REMOVE OR CHANGE!  

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10 Technical preview.

I can understand the inconvenience this may have caused.

Please provide us with the screen shot so that we can understand the issue better.

You can follow the steps given below to send the screenshots.

How to include a screenshot in your post

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_other-windows_programs/how-to-include-a-screenshot-in-your-post/2594b08e-32a3-476a-85a6-b021181be7e4

Please get back to us with the information required, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

You must be referring to Windows Hello

Go to Start , then select Settings  > Accounts > Sign-in options to set up Windows Hello. Under Windows Hello, you’ll see options for face, fingerprint, or iris if your PC has a fingerprint reader or a camera that supports it.

Best,
Andre
twitter/adacosta
groovypost.com

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Pretty sure that what is being referred to here will not be related to Windows Hello. Although Windows Hello may eventually be where the option to disable the smiley (or customize to have nothing, or choose own welcome phrase, or even customizable Message Of The Day). If found this article because I too wanted to turn it off.

Here's the screenshot:

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

It seems like this smiley behavior is spreading to other MS apps (or programs which I like to call them) as well, like visual studio etc.

Thank god I can use a proper OS like Ubuntu at home, unfortunately this is not the case for my computer at work where I'm forced to use see this smiley **** all day long.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello,

Still no solution to get rid of the annoying animation?

Thank you.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 7, 2024 Views 1,450 Applies to: