How to Get Windows 10 older ISO?

I have updated my pc to windows 10 1904 build but since i updated my pc from 1819 my mouse pad is not working while pc start then i need to use aero keys and then after opening any folder through pressing enter it will start to work properly, also boot time increse to around 7-8 minutes which took in 2017 version around 30-40 second, increased in 1819 to 2minutes and now taking upto 10 minutes and some times pc didnt start at all so i need to restart again.

also in latest updated PC working slow while i am just watching videos on chrome browser like youtube videos, office 2019 also taking around 5 minutes to open any app like excel or word.

Please suggest me what i need to do? I have acer Aspire ES 15 (ES1-533-P21L) Laptop, all other system information attached here.

|
Answer
Answer

I have seen that MVP's and Advisors in this forum recommend this site for

downloading Windows 10 older version ISO's: https://tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php

[Moderator Edit: The site may try and make you download other software (Known as PUPs - Potentially Unwanted Software). Please make sure you read what you are installing]

Update = Replace old bugs with new ones.

65 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 19, 2021 Views 30,193 Applies to: