how to get search companion for Windows 8

I used to have a search companion app with windows seven.  I have been upgraded to Windows 8 and I would like to install the search companion app( with a dog).  Where can I find a download to recover it.  PLEASE HELP!!!!

Eddy

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would like to inform you that Microsoft cannot recommend you a software for the purpose you have mentioned. We can definitely help you with technical issues with Windows. Regarding your query, we hope that someone with expertise on such software helps you. You may also use your favorite search engine to look for reviews of such software done by trusted technical sites and decide based on those reviews.

Important: Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Third Party Software can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Thank you

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 5, 2022 Views 137 Applies to: