How to fix BSOD and stop codes?

For the past couple of months, I have been experiencing constant BSOD and stop error codes. I have tried to fix it on my own by using SFC scans and DISM scans as well as troubleshooting all areas of my computer. I have also reviewed the minidump files and uninstalled and reinstalled new updates that might be corrupted but the problem still constantly occurs. I have tried resetting windows fully but every time I do it says, "there was a problem, no changes were made." I've gone back to recovery phases (still doesn't fix), and no I haven't installed any new computer components, and my windows is fully updated. I would include the error messages, but it is a new error message every time to where it would be too many to paste here. I'm simply asking for a way to fix this issue (nothing on the forums or AI assistant has been useful) as it is getting in the way of my schoolwork as well as when I try to do anything fun like playing my personal video games on my computer.

Some of these events are, DistributedCOM, The GameImput Service disturbed, GameInput was restarted with new version of storage, mostly the GameInput for windows acting up. As well as "The Driver was not loaded because it failed it's initiation call", System Rebooted randomly Kernel-Power as well as even more unexpected system reboots in the event logs.

|
Hi,
I'm Sumit, here to answer your query at the Microsoft Community.

We need log files(called dump files) that tell us what lead to crash.
Please share them with us for a better analysis of the problem. Instructions can be found here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

To share files here, please see:

How to share diagnostic files/logs on Microsoft community

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/feedback/fo...
Sumit

Always include PC Specs, Make and Model of the device. Ensure all the latest quality updates have been installed. It may take multiple replies to reach a satisfactory answer.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 13, 2024 Views 18 Applies to: