How to fix 0X800704B3 Error?

I dont find an answer for this error code

Question Info

Last updated May 21, 2019 Views 2,096 Applies to:

Hi,

·         When and where do you get this error message?

·         Were there any recent changes made on your computer prior to the issue?

Please provide us more information regarding the error, so that we can assist you further. You can refer to the article provided below:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

John Rubdy
Forum Moderator | Microsoft Community

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

this message error ( 0x80074b3 ) when i try install software or upgrade window etc. and i huv the serious problem with, i cant do anything on my laptop, like at when i try open edit, move, send to, this all error ( access denied) at when im use propeties option, inside propertie funtion i not allow to change ( access denied ).... My  disk C:\ error ( C:\ is not accessible ) access denied, same at disk  G:\........ somehow i try fix from microsoft solution center, is all access denied or ( Window cannot access from C:\...\.... )

I am Log On with this administrator account, but somewhere try change option, there error ( you no huv permission to do this ) or ( you need provide from administrator to continues ..)

i really dk wat to do with this all. pls help. 

great and thanks all

2 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

his message error ( 0x80074b3 ) when i try install software or upgrade window etc. and i huv the serious problem with, i cant do anything on my laptop, like at when i try open edit, move, send to, this all error ( access denied) at when im use propeties option, inside propertie funtion i not allow to change ( access denied ).... My  disk C:\ error ( C:\ is not accessible ) access denied,

2 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.