How to change the order of devices in a list of Windows Device Manager?

Hello. I have a problem with the ShadowPlay module in GeForce Experience 1.7.0.0
I have a two GPU's in my system. GTX 660 and GTX 560Ti and when I run GeForce Experience it is does not detect GTX 660 as the primary GPU. GeForce Experience thinks that I have only installed GTX 560Ti which is not supported by the ShadowPlay module.
In this regard, I have to disable every time GTX 560Ti in the Windows Device Manager, run GeForce Experience (then is recognize my GTX 660) and after this I must enable GTX 560Ti again in Windows Device Manager. 
To be honest , it every time annoying for me.
I tried to switch the GPU's in the PCI- E slots . I also tried to remove GTX 560Ti from my system , install a driver with GTX 660 and then install GTX 560Ti back into the system, but the GeForce Experience will still recognize GTX 560Ti as the primary GPU, even though GTX 560Ti is not connected to the monitor.
I think this is because GTX 560Ti is the first in the list of Windows Device Manager.
You can see it on screenshot http://s18.postimg.org/s66s8ps7t/shadowplay.png
I wanted to ask you - possible something to do that would be GeForce Experience to recognize GTX 660 as the primary GPU?
Like a change a devices order in a list of Windows Device Manager?

Thank you for your attention.
Hi,

What is the make and model of the computer?

You might need to check the BIOS settings to see if you have any option to do it.

I would also suggest you to check with NVIDIA to see if they have any utility to change the order of the graphics cards.
https://forums.geforce.com/

Hope this helps.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello. Thanks for your reply but here is no any settings in the BIOS linked with video setting except PCI-E bus clock. So I can't set priority for GPU or something like that.
Just Windows always detect GTX 560Ti as first GPU, no matter what the installation sequence for GPU's. GTX 560Ti always the first in the list.
I thought that maybe somehow possible to change the priority in the Windows registry or something like that. At the software level....

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated January 13, 2022 Views 585 Applies to: