how do i turn off renewal notifications from mcafee that appear in the lower right hand corner of the screen?

how do i turn off renewal notifications from mcafee that appear in the lower right hand corner of the screen?

Go to Settings > System > Notification and actions to see if it is listed there.

Sometimes when you get a notification if you hover over it there is a gear icon in the right hand corner, selecting that will give options.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi g9n99_gn
the renewal notifications a because you subscription (or free trial) is about to (or has) expire.

you really only have two choices, pay the mcafee subscription or uninstall it.

personally, i would uninstall it, windows defender has come a long way in the last few years and has been built by the windows development team to work with windows.

if you have any problems removing your McAfee product, have a look at this guide and/or use the McAfee removal tool.
https://service.mcafee.com/webcenter/portal/ora...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 21, 2024 Views 1,313 Applies to: