How do I Track Packages in Outlook?

So I guess Microsoft decided to kill the package tracking functionality in Cortana, and we're just supposed to rely on Outlook mail and calendar to do it now. But in addition to the fact that there is no way to add a package manually, I see literally no evidence of this functionality anywhere except for an option in the settings that alludes to the ability of the app to perform actions based on email messages (which was already turned on). I currently have three packages on their way to me, and each of them has a tracking number that's been sent to me from the various stores in an email. But there's nothing anywhere in the mail or calendar apps or websites to show for it. Even if I open the messages containing the tracking numbers, the app doesn't even acknowledge that there's a tracking number there. What am I supposed to be seeing? Should there be a bouncing blue ring somewhere saying "oh look, you have a package, click here to see its status"? Is there something I still need to set up to make this work?

Question Info

Last updated May 9, 2024 Views 870 Applies to: