How do I set up Windows 11 without internet?

This is a custom built standalone security device going to be running local security protocols. Device does not have wifi or hardwire adapters installed into case. Can not open command prompt during installation.

Hi Tod,
My name is Igor, it's a pleasure for me to help others and I'll do all my best to help you.

It is more effective to ask such questions at Q&A forum https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/index....
It is oriented to admins and corporate users, and this forum - to home users so local experts may have no corresponding knowledge, sorry.
------------------
if you'll find someone's post helpful, mark it as an answer and rate it please. This will help other users to find answers to their similar questions.

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

This is a custom built standalone security device going to be running local security protocols. Device does not have wifi or hardwire adapters installed into case. Can not open command prompt during installation.

You can press SHIFT+F10 keys to open Command Prompt.

Execute OOBE\BYPASSNRO command then.

After this, setup will reboot the computer and after reboot, you’ll get a new option I don’t have Internet or Continue with limited setup to skip the Internet requirement.

Also, see if this video fix helps you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqAs_H9q7bw

Let us know if this helps!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Microsoft MVP (Windows IT Pro), since 2014 · Windows Insider MVP, since 2016 · Windows Help (www.kapilarya.com)

186 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 18, 2024 Views 52,603 Applies to: