How do I install Bing and Edge?

How do I install Bing and Edge?
Answer
Answer

Four points:

1. Edge is part of Windows 10. If you have Widows 10 installed, you should already have Edge installed.

2. Bing is a web site, not a program. There is nothing to install. If you want to use Bing, you just go to its web site. Bing should already be the default search engine in Edge.

3. Edge is only one of several browsers available for free. As far as I'm concerned, it's far from being the best one. I personally like FireFox the best, but you should ignore my preferences and everyone else's; instead I recommend that you download, install, and try all the popular ones--FireFox, Chrome, etc.--and decide for yourself which *you* like best.

4. Similarly, Bing is only one of the several search engines available, and again, I don't think it's one of the best. I personally like Google the best. Try all the popular ones and decide for yourself which *you* like best.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer
Hi Jim

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

Edge should be automatically installed into your Windows 10, it is an integral part of Windows 10

You can download Edge (which includes Bing form this link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/edge

If you experience any difficulty installing Edge, click your Start Button, type winver and hit Enter

On the resulting dialog, what Version No. and build No. of Windows 10 are you running?

Power to the Developer!

MSI GV72 - 17.3", i7-8750H (Hex Core), 32GB DDR4, 4GB GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 256GB NVMe M2, 2TB HDD

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 26, 2024 Views 186 Applies to: