How do I fix the "We encountered an unrecoverable error" roblox error.

Hello,

Whenever I want to play roblox an error always appears that is, "we encountered an unrecoverable error" I tried everything to fix it and followed every single youtube video tutorial but nothing seemed to work i even considered getting roblox from the ms store but sadly it is not suitable for my computer. I contacted roblox support and gave me these tips: Run a system scan using your preferred anti-virus program to remove potential malware.

• Make sure you are not running any 3rd party software alongside Roblox. Additionally, we recommend temporarily disabling your anti-virus to ensure it is not causing an issue.

• If you are still encountering an issue, we recommend a clean boot. For instructions, see the Microsoft Support website here.

I tried ever single one of them and nothing worked ):

Hello Noelle,

My name is Nada an independent advisor, and I'm here to help you.

I'm sorry that you are experiencing this issue, and I will try my best to assist you.

It seems that you are playing Roblox in the browser. Can you please tell me which browser are you using?

Did you try to change the browser for example right now if you are using Microsoft Edge switch to Google Chrome or Firefox because almost all web browsers support Roblox gaming?

But if you are not playing it through the browser try uninstalling Roblox from your computer and reinstalling it from the Microsoft Store.

If the issue still persists please make sure that your operating system is updated to the latest version and all drivers are up-to-date as well.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if the issue still persists.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

thank you nada

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

i use the browser and i did all things u said, i even did commands thing i saw. nothing worked so i contacted support now, im waiting but can you still give me some tips if you can?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I am using Google Chrome, and I Downloaded Roblox from the Google because I wasn't able to update Roblox because Microsoft store has an error too.
Roblox worked pretty fine, until this error occured.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have a problem.

I keep getting "unrecoverable error" but it lets me choose two options: accept and reject.

If you press OK, I'll send you another "crash dump was captured to your clipboard" issue. Share it on our support site. You can also find the dump data in C:\Users\xd\AppData\Local\Temp\HYPF6E4.tmp'

If you say reject, it directs to the same thing.

Im use windows 10

64 bit

I used ''Google Chrome'' browser and then ''Opera GX'' didn't work.

I put ''Roblox Player'' as administrator and nothing happened

I installed it for more, but Roblox is extremely slow!

I tried a command in the command prompt (chkdsk c: /f) and nothing.

After entering the command ''chkdsk'' it no longer lets me enter the roblox installed in ms. the Roblox in ms open, showed the home screen with the letters ''Roblox'',the sound what played when Windows had a problem and closed.

I can't play ''Roblox player ''anymore

nor ''Roblox''

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 1, 2024 Views 1,401 Applies to: