How do I find the certificate installed on my computer yesterday called Go Daddy Go?

Yesterday I phoned tech support regarding installing a certificate called Go Daddy Go and the technician went and installed it on my computer.  I would like to be able to uninstall it as I don't require it however I don't know where to find it or how to find it on my computer, can someone please tell me how to do this? Also can someone tell me what this certificate Go Daddy Go actually is? Thank you
Answer
Answer

Go to start. In the Start search box, type in Certmgr.msc.
From there you can view the installed certificates on your computer. I'm not sure where the certificate was installed.

However, I would advise you to contact the tech support who helped you to install the certificate to make sure you are
going to remove the correct certificate.

If nothing else has changed in your environment, you could do a system restore to before you installed the certificate. To choose a System Restore point,

·         From the Desktop click the Start button
·         In the Search Field type “System Restore” and hit enter
·         Once System Restore is open, select the option “choose a different restore point” and hit next

Once on the next screen, pick a restore point to go back to when it last worked for you. Once you select the restore point, click next, then select finish, this will start the restore process.

Hope this helps.

12 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 9, 2024 Views 11,525 Applies to: