How do I change the slideshow speed on Windows Live Photo Gallery?

I tried right clicking but nothing shows up. There are no options while the slideshow is on and I can't find anything on Windows Live Photo Gallery while the slideshow is off. I thought I saw on one of the boards that you are supposed to right click while the slideshow is playing but that doesn;t work on either of my computers, Please, what am I doing wrong?

The easiest way is to use windows media center instead sadly,

Open wmc, click on Settings, pictures then slide show, and make your choices and save.

wlpg has preset slide show selections only,

The only way to adjust a slide show is to make a video file out of the files or wmv.

Then open the wmv in windows live movie maker where you can adjust it, then save the project file again as another wmv file :)

Then you can play around with the duration of the slide show, it's a bit of a pain to do this with every folder/ album you might have so i find it easier to use wmc for this.

Here's a pretty good video of doing this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeAXLmAmhpg

Mcafee/Norton/IOBit security should not be Installed on a functioning computer=FreeAdvice

9 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Start your slideshow in Windows Live Photo.  Right click in the center of the screen while the slideshow is in progress. There should be a window that opens with a few commands. 

Play, Pause, Shuffle, Next, Back, Loop, Slideshow Speed: Slow-Med-Fast, Exit. Click one of the speed options and it should adjust immediately.

You may have to do this every time you wish to play the slideshow, not sure if the speed defaults to Medium or not.

Hope this works for you. K

26 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Right click in center of screen does nothing for me on WLPV using Windows 10 for me.

62 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 25, 2024 Views 47,889 Applies to: