how can i unlock the thread to review my xray and mri off my disc

I want to review my xray and mri off my disc

https://github.com/microsoft/cntk

Try the above link,enter Medical in search.

Bronson Hospital uses RSVS 8.2R DICOM  Viewer for its Imaging data CTScans/MRI/etc..With Bronson,one simply gets the data from patient records,the scan records are on a cd,the cd runs auto to show images,listed above is the software viewer,it runs auto.It would be odd for a patient to get results on a cd without software to run images....Tell youre medical services to learn about user friendly scan(s)/imaging viewer(s)....

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

As Andrew E. wrote, when your doctor or hospital gives you a CD or DVD with medical images, the DVD almost always includes a viewer program.

What happens when you put the disc into your computer's optical disc drive? 

• If an AutoPlay window like the one below opens, select the option to "run" whatever program is shown (in the example, that would be dcsstart.exe)

• If the only option is to "Open folder to view files," select that.  When Windows Explorer opens, find the application (if you select View > Details, you will see the file types) and double-click it
  • If no AutoPlay window opens, press the "Windows Logo" key and the E key, then double-click on the icon for your optical disc drive. 
    • If that doesn't start the viewer, right-click on the icon for your optical disc drive and select open.
    • Find the application (if you select View > Details, you will see the file types) and double-click it

• If you can't determine which file on the disc to open, please list the names of all the files and folders on the disc
  • If you get an error message, please provide the complete text.

-----
LemP
Volunteer Moderator
MS MVP (Windows Desktop Experience) 2006-2009
Microsoft Community Contributor (MCC) 2011-2012

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated March 1, 2024 Views 1,768 Applies to: