How can i delete the miner virus from my computer?

Ive noticed that my computer is always more than half of the Memory usage, no i just have Edge open and is using 12GB, is insane, then in the Procceses screen of the Task Manager the real usage is 1 or 2GB, so somebody told me is a virus that Task Manager cant see, and is basically that somebody is using my computer to mine cryptocoins. Windows defender havent detected anything and it has the las update. Can anyone tell me how can i get rid of this? Because when i use big software as After Effects that demand Memory usage, it get the usage to the top and makes my computer shut down, bc normaly, is more than half of Usage + the softwares that im really using...

please help, thank u in advance

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ramesh, Windows Shell MVP 2003-2012.
If this post resolves your issue, pls mark it as an Answer.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

hiiiii, thank u for the answer.... i did everything and now i paste here the link of the files... then whats next?

Miner

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

The system is clean. The performance issues you experience are caused by something else. A clean boot may help narrow down the issue.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hii, well, i did all u sent me and, every time i split the half of the services to close the circle, the ussage of memory was almost the same, even with one service and no apps open, just Edge and Task Manager, my usage was on 7Gb/6Gb... i tried closing the circle in other direction and it was de same result, most of the procces that i have is just ASUS services and none of them was bc the usage was the same when i left them alone in the list of services ON.

In this point, what else can i try? now is just Edge, whatsapp desktop and task manager, and my memory looks like this :(

i will be aware of ur reply, and thank u very much for all the help

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

That looks pretty normal.

Here's mine, with only Chrome open.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Seriously, then correct me if im wrong, i thougt all this time that the ammount of Gb of Memory usage had to respond to the sum of the amount of MB used in the Processes screen, for example:

here im using 7.6 GB

And, in thew other screen i a make a sum of the amount of MB used in each Processes or app, is 3Gb exagerating, and ive compared with others people PC and their use is 2 or 3 GB in PC with almost the same characteristics, while im using 7 or 8 or even 9 GB, then when i open an edition program, wich is what i do with my PC, the usage of memory goes to the top bc it was already using the half... i dont know if i explain it well, but maybe im wrong to think this, then i would aprecciate if you could tell me how really works

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Task Manager doesn't show every detail -- e.g., memory occupied by kernel drivers. If you want to see the breakup of the Mem Usage details, use RAMMap.

Analyze Windows memory usage with RAMMap – 4sysops: https://4sysops.com/archives/analyze-windows-memory-usage-with-rammap/

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated February 27, 2024 Views 329 Applies to: