Parameter 1: 1
Parameter 2: ffffffffc0000010
Parameter 3: 0
Parameter 4: 0
OS version: 10_0_18363
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1
OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101

My GPU also isn't working as a result of this. It's not physically damaged but the computer doesn't seem to recognize that the GPU is there, not sure what to do.

Hi Elijah,
I'm Independent Advisor not Microsoft employee or support person. But I'm in contact with Windows developers since 1995 - as a one of the best Windows beta-testers till 2009 when program was closed, as an MVP in 2005-2017 including Windows System & Performance nomination. So I have deep enough Windows knowledge and you may trust me. It's a pleasure for me to help others and I'll do all my best to help you.

Sometimes GPU may be faulty partially.
Please check how GPU is presented in Device manager.
And share memory dump to OneDrive for analysis.
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
------------------
if you'll find someone's post helpful, mark it as an answer and rate it please. This will help other users to find answers to their similar questions.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Igor,

The minidump folder doesn't have any files inside of it, though the information in msinfo32 can be found here. Please let me know if there are any issues with the file.

The Device Manager has "Intel UHD Graphics 630" under Display Adapters. I assume that this is the default graphics from my Core.

However, I have an RTX 2060 for my GPU, and it seems that the system isn't recognizing my GPU at all. I have not overclocked my GPU.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Each properly installed and properly operated device should be presented in Device manager regardless of driver installation.
Your device is absent in Device manager so it is either faulty or improperly connected.
Please try to reinsert it in the slot. If this will not help the AMD card is broken and need to be replaced or just removed.
------------------
if you'll find someone's post helpful, mark it as an answer and rate it please. This will help other users to find answers to their similar questions.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Will do,

Some have said that it might be worth giving Windows 10 a full reinstallation to see if that does the trick. Will this be worth anything or do you think it'll just be a waste of my time?

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Device manager show every device if this device operates correctly and identifies itself. If device does not give an answer when system asks it there is no sense to reinstall Windows - this will not repair device.
------------------

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 29, 2024 Views 7,600 Applies to: