Green Farm 3 Update

Hello!

Sir/Mam

Sorry for my stupid question. But i wan't to know why Gameloft is not providing proper updates. I have Microsoft Lumia 640 dual sim with pre-installed an app of Gameloft named 'gamelofthub' that has an game named green farm 3.

The problem is it's verson is too old and on other devices of different brands have proper updated version so it doesn't lacks.

On my device it crashes a lot and works very slow. So the version is not being updated. The device new operating system can't work with the app.

I want that updated proper fully featured app or game on my device.

please provide me any information in regard of my request.

Thank You �� for reading

Hi Yashmaan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to perform a Soft Reset by following the steps provided in the link below:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/mobiledevices/wiki/mdlumia-mdsettings/how-to-soft-and-hard-reset-your-windows-phone/4ec36474-c21e-4aec-ad1b-30f3afaf824d

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm also having crash problems with this game and playing through gameloft hub. I've tried the soft reset several times and it's not fixing the problem. Any other ideas?

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Never mind that game. I just uninstalled that game because I know their will be no response. Forget that!

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated March 16, 2024 Views 1,605 Applies to: