Glitching window while split screen on Win11

Hi, recently after I upgraded to windows 11, I've been experiencing some unusual occurrences when using split-screen. When I work with split screens, especially with Office Apps, I experienced a screen that suddenly glitches even to a black screen. I also include a video and screenshots when my screen is glitching. Glitch

I'm quite worried if this could damage my laptop. Therefore, is there a way that can be done to be able to fix the glitching problem during split-screen?

Thanks in advance.

Hi @SeptiChairini, your post is very welcome in our community.
My name is Wiliam and I am grateful to be able to help you today.

I understand how difficult it is when the device or app doesn't work the way you expect, but this shouldn't be happening normally if your machine in specifications are on the compatible list.

But something I'm thinking about here is: after updating the operating system, have you also downloaded and installed the latest drivers that your computer manufacturer makes available for Windows 11?

If this was not done, it is possible that the system is working with corrupted or outdated drivers and this can also cause unexpected behaviors, you understand?

If your computer manufacturer hasn't yet made drivers available for Windows 11 and something that's isn't working as expected, perhaps it's best that you roll back the installation to Windows 10 again and wait until they release drivers for Windows 11, before trying to update the system again.

After the upgrade you have a period of 10 days to roll back the upgrade and get back to Windows 10 again without losing your data. But if you decide to go back to Windows 10 after 10 days of upgrade, you will need to format your PC and install Windows 10 again.

If you can tell me the manufacturer, the exact model of your computer or motherboard, I can help you by searching the web to see if there are already drivers for Windows 11 available.

I hope I have clarified your question.

Thank you for your time, have a great day and stay safe.

Best Regards
Wiliam D.
Wiliam Dias

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi @WilliamDias , thank you in advance for answering my question.

I have installed the latest driver and I just checked that there is the latest update for Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems (KB5006746) so I immediately downloaded it.

My computer model is HP Notebook - 14s-cf2048tu, and I've been using windows 11 for more than 10 days.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi SeptiChairini.

From your information it seems to me that you only installed the Windows OS updates and not the driver updates that your computer manufacturer provides.

In a quick search in the WEB I see that HP already has drivers available for Windows 11 for your notebook model. check the image I sent.

Therefore, I recommend that you check the link below to download and install all the driver's updates HP makes available for the new OS version, to ensure that your computer is fully compatible:
https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservic...

Best Regards
Wiliam D.
===============================================================
Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Wiliam Dias

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you, William Dias.

I will immediately check the link you attached.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

No problem @SeptiChairini, we are here to help each other.

Best Regards
Wiliam D.
Wiliam Dias

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated February 21, 2024 Views 2,999 Applies to: