Getting alert `AMD software not compatible with installed graphic driver` while trying to open AMD software: Adrenalin Edition application

My PC is running on Windows 11. Whenever I try to open AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition it is saying,

"The version of AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition you have launched is not compatible with your currently installed graphic driver".

When I googled, the AMD site has a solution to select "No" option under Device Installation Settings and Reinstall the AMD Radeon Software Driver package. I re-installed the software using  AMD Driver Autodetect Tool as mentioned in the AMD site. But I am still getting the same software not compatible with drivers error after some days.

Is it fine if I uninstalled AMD software and drivers? Or is there any other solution for this? Please let me know.

Hello SatyaRohit, welcome to the Microsoft community, I'll be happy to help you today;

I understand that you are having compatibility issues with AMD drivers;

What exactly is your AMD graphics card model?
What exactly is your PC model and manufacturer?

Initially I recommend that you uninstall all installed AMD software and drivers;

Then go to the AMD website and manually download the latest drivers for your video card;
If that doesn't work, go to your PC manufacturer's website and install the latest OEM drivers for your video card;

Check if the problem has been fixed;

Hope it works, see you soon!

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 12, 2024 Views 9,973 Applies to: