Gears of war 4 Keep downloading

Hi

i never seen a broken store like microsoft ever seems like next internet explorer is here, i have tried to download gear of war 4 like 5 times 

each time this happened,

well im running on low internet speed in my country and i have limited download time, however i can manage to download 68+ closer to 70gb for a one run which is starting from 12am to 6am 

first time i managed to download 68gb and i had to pause the download and start it from next night which is  12am next day so i resume it that night and voila " acquiring licence" and started to download from the

second time i manage to download 58gb and same thing happened no resume

third day fu**ed up my system and crashes and pc shutdown no idea how it happened 

forth day i don't want to talk about it -_-

fifth day which is today -_- i manage to download 73.33gb and guess what it went more than that 74gb 75gb 76gb 78gb and so on 

microsoft why cant you make one thing right? if STEAM can do it why the **** goddamn rich company cant manage a download session for once?  

does anyone else having this situation like me ?

if anyone have a solution please i need it asap coz i cant loose this 75gb + now i need to use it

plus i tried help center they came to my pc and checked everything resetting store didn't help at all even the helper stopped and resume services still nothing. 

can you please please please fix this microsoft this is a big headache, we have to pay over $60 +taxes for this cancer?

please fix this ASAP

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm having same issue like you. Day before yestarday i downloaded around 50GB then it got stuck

then i pause it and resume it several times but non of it worked.

after that i restart my machine and came back then again i tried to resume it. OMG it started from beginning i dont know what to do i blamed my self why i bought this ****. 

if any one know how to fix this please let us know because i know so many of people having the same error and their are helpless from microsoft support as well.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/52wdk6/guide_how_to_download_a_windows_store_game_and/

i tried this method, it worked

plus you got the .eappx file, you gonna need this file if you want to reinstalled the game, so you don't have to redownload the whole game again

10 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated October 5, 2021 Views 1,234 Applies to: