Freezing problem in Windows 11

Hi,

I had been using windows 11 (Beta channel) since September. I have been facing a major problem recently in Windows 11. My pc gets stucked randomly. Ctrl+Shift+Alt also doesn't work and the only option I have is to force shut down by hard pressing the power button. I'd like to know if there is a way to prevent this issue from occurring again.

Looking forward to a quick & positive response

|
Good Day Giri

My name is Carlo, I am also using Windows 10 pc and community member like you. Let us work together to sort this out.

You can opt out to the Beta channel and install the Windows 11 Official build.

Save all your important files in a external drive before you perform clean installation of Windows 11 to prevent any data lost.

Here's how you download the ISO

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Visit this link as reference on to install Windows 11 Manually.

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2021/09/clean-...

I hope the information above helps.
Have a wonderful day ahead and stay safe.

Sincerely,
Carlo T.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
*This is a public forum and I do not work for Microsoft nor do I have access to any user accounts. To protect your privacy, do not post any personal information.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello Carlo,

Isn't there any other way to unenroll the device from Insider Program and install official build without going back to Windows 10?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

If you are on the Beta channel you can exit the Insider Program by going to Settings->Windows Insider Program->Stop getting insider preview builds.

But unfortunately there's a good chance that it won't fix your issue.

Please try the following,

1. Update your drivers.

2. Run SFC and DISM as instructed here, https://www.windowscentral.com/how-use-dism-command-line-utility-repair-windows-10-image

3. Run a system scan using Windows Defender and Malwarebytes.

If my reply is helpful, please mark it so.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 9, 2022 Views 277 Applies to: