Finger stopped working and i cannot set up a pin

So basically, my fingerprint sensor was not detecting my fingerprint i guess and i had to login with my password. So In order to fix it, i deleted my fingerprint and now to make one i need to enter a pin which i don't think i made. And in order to set up a new pin, it is asking for my PIN to verify its me. This is so complex and weird, can someone please help me with this? What do i do?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. My name is Bernard a Windows fan like you. I'll be happy to help you out today.

Actually, I have the same problem and by following the steps below fixed my issue:

First, we need to reset the PIN by deleting the NGC folder:

You may follow the steps from here: https://www.technipages.com/what-is-the-ngc-fol....

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let me know how does it go and I hope that helps.

Bernard
Independent Advisor

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I am unable to find the NGC folder within the given location, so what do i do now? To set up the pin, it is asking me for a pin and that is really frustrating and I am not sure what to do. Please, let me know. I did run the command and it was a success but I cannot find the folder.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 24, 2022 Views 22 Applies to: