As you can see by the subject, when i try to start my computer i get a blue screen with the error "File :\EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD Error code: 0xc0000034".
I've seen previous answers to this topic and the sugestion is always the same, and it seems to work considering most people feedback.
BUT, i can't seem to reach point 3 because my computer just freezes in a black screen with windows logo on it... What can I do?
1. Insert the Windows installation disc in the disc drive or connect USB media and then start the computer.
2. Press a key when you are prompted.
3. Select a language, a time, a currency, a keyboard or an input method, and then click Next.
4. Click Repair your computer.
5. Click the operating system that you want to repair and then click Next.
6. On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt and type
Type bootrec /fixmbr and press Enter.
(This command will write a Windows 10 compatible Master Boot Record to the system partition)
Type bootrec /fixboot and press Enter.
(This command writes a new boot sector to the system partition by using a boot sector that's compatible with Windows 10)
Type bootrec /scanos and press Enter.
Type bootrec /rebuildbcd and press Enter.
(These two commands scans all disks for installations that are compatible with Windows 10)
**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**