External dvd pkayer shows imcompatible...

I had to purchase a external dvd drive because my model laptop does not have one. I bought a Memorex (MRX-650LE v6. which is a 8x DVD±RW DL USB 2.0 External Drive). when I plug ot in with both attached usb plugs, it came back with a error that I needed the software. once I had the software program IMGburn bringa up these error :::

Can somrone please help!!!! ive troubleshot devices, updated drivers' ect numerous times...  any thoughts or ideas?     Thanks in advamce for your time.

Does it read CD/DVDs ok. Are you trying to write a DVD in the screen shot and is it the correct type for the recorder.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

on the Memorex website it atates to download nero burning aoftware' that it ia integerated to run their softeare and devides; so I did that and it pulled up my rom frodrive  "F"' but when I tried to open the drive this is the measage I goot; I eas trying to open a data cd with huat a bunch of old pics I had saved on it years ago; didn't think it would ne a problem because these are its features:          
  • Slim, portable design
  • Reads & writes to DVD & CD formats
  • 8X DVD write speed
  • 24X CD write speed
  • 6X DVD DL write speed
  • 2.0 USB interface
  • Mac + Windows™ compatible
  • Optional trial software included

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated January 24, 2024 Views 139 Applies to: