Every time I restart my computer a CNQMMAIN.EXE - System Error pop-up appears.

The pop-up I get immediately after a restart says: 

CNQMMAIN.EXE - System Error
The program can't start because D3DCOMPILER_47.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

I get the same message with: DigitalEditions.exe - System Error and AmazonDriveSetup.exe - System Error

I found two D3DCompiler_47.dll already on my C: drive. (one for 32-bit and one for 64-bit, it looks like.) Both are file versions 6.3.9600.16428 . The newest file version of D3DCompiler_47.dll is 6.3.9600.18611 .

When I try to install update KB4019990, a Windows Update Standalone Installer pop-up appears that says "Searching for updates on this computer...” Then a second pop-up appears saying "The update is not applicable to your computer." Screen shots below:

then

What do I do?

My computer also crashed to bluescreen a week later.

I’m running Windows 7 64-bit.

Question Info

Last updated August 13, 2019 Views 634 Applies to:

Hello,

Blue screen errors (Stop errors) can occur if a serious problem causes Windows 10 to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This can be caused by both hardware and software issues. Let's determine the exact cause of the issue. To get started, please provide the following information:

• Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
  • During when are you getting the blue screen error?

In the meantime, you can try the troubleshooting steps on this article: Troubleshoot blue screen errors and answer the question When did you get the error.

Furthermore, you can also check this article: "The update is not applicable to your computer" error when you install Windows updates.

We're looking forward to your response.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.