error code in windows 10, system freeze

Hello,

My windows 10 system freezes on a regular basis and soon after logging in. I followed your instructions on how to retrieve and send you the .dmp files. Here is the link to a zipped folder with the three most recent files:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aq9ReEzy5dsZkRGyFGFNpP2g4Hrd

Thank you in advance for helping me solve this problem,

Carmen

Hi Carmen,

There are several reasons why Windows 10 system freezes. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
  • Are you getting any specific error messages? If yes, kindly send us a screenshot.
  • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we're going to investigate the .dmp files you have shared to determine the root cause of this issue.

We look forward to your response.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Carmen,

There are several reasons why Windows 10 system freezes. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• Are you getting any specific error messages? If yes, kindly send us a screenshot.

In the meantime, we're going to investigate the .dmp files you have shared to determine the root cause of this issue.

Hi Carmen,

Thanks Eileen, lately my system just froze without giving me the error code. As soon as it happens again  I will post the code.

Carmen

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Carmen, 

Basing on the dump files that you've provided, this issue occurs due to a broken components on the system files that are related to your drivers. To better assist you with your concern, we suggest that you run DISM scan to repair the broken component on the system file. To do this, follow the steps below: 

1. Press Windows key + X  to open Power User menu and select Command Prompt (Admin) 

2. Copy and paste the following command and press Enter:
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

3. Once done, restart your device to apply the changes and check if the issue persists. 

In addition, we recommend that you update your device drivers to correct any compatibility issues. To be guided on this, follow the steps below: 

1. In the Search box, type Device Manager and press Enter to open Device Manager window. 

2. Expand the list of the devices using the left pane and update each of them one by one. 

3. For this purpose, right-click on the Device Driver, select Properties, and click Update Drivers. 

4. Follow the on-screen instructions if prompted. 

Let us know if the solutions above works.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated October 3, 2023 Views 486 Applies to: