DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL tcpip.sys BSOD problem

My PC kept crashing after minutes of operation, throwing an error code "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and the problematic file being "tcpip.sys".

I'll update the folder with the name of the problematic driver after doing the steps in Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver. - Microsoft Community

Folder Link of the dmp files and other relevant info:

Hi CG_03

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

All minidump files indicate it is the device driver on your network card that is causing the system crashes, you should go to the support page for your PC on the manufacturers website to download and install the version oof that driver they provide.

Driver Verifier indicated a driver named FUJ02B1.sys as the cause of the crash, not much information is available on that driver, it seems to be some sort of Fujitsu ACPI driver, check if that is also available on the support page for your PC.

Power to the Developer!

MSI GV72 - 17.3", i7-8750H (Hex Core), 32GB DDR4, 4GB GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 256GB NVMe M2, 2TB HDD

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Driver Verifier indicated a driver named FUJ02B1.sys as the cause of the crash, not much information is available on that driver, it seems to be some sort of Fujitsu ACPI driver, check if that is also available on the support page for your PC.

Hmmm it seems that, after banging my brain to understand the weird translation from Japanese to English, it only shows some sort of ToS and installation directions for the driver. Nothing else.

Link to the driver's download info page (JP): DOWNLOAD SEARCH (SOFTWARE ADDITIONS AND MODIFICATION MODULES) -FMWORLD: FUJITSU GLOBAL

All minidump files indicate it is the device driver on your network card that is causing the system crashes, you should go to the support page for your PC on the manufacturers website to download and install the version of that driver they provide.

The network adapter (which is the Wi-Fi USB Adapter Dongle mentioned in the system_specs.txt) may have a different driver installed, iirc. Reason why is because I was trying to reinstall the driver, and had difficulty which driver to download and install, and assumed the other one is the right one. I'll try to install the proper one and be right back to check if the problem has been fixed. :)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok another crash happened recently. It's the same BSOD: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, tcpip.sys.

Another minidump has been uploaded for re-analysis :)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi CG_03

It is still indicated that it is the device driver on your network card that is causing the system crashes.

Power to the Developer!

MSI GV72 - 17.3", i7-8750H (Hex Core), 32GB DDR4, 4GB GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 256GB NVMe M2, 2TB HDD

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

ok performing a clean install of windows 10 seems to fix it. now i just need to prevent it from ever happening again. also my next problem to solve next is upgrading ram because lag is also my next enemy... i only have 4 gb ddr3. thanks anyways :)

also how do i set this reply as solution tho?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 8, 2024 Views 988 Applies to: