Download Windows10 to new computer

Hello. My windows account is included in Microsoft 365 A3 licenses, which included Windows 10 enterprise. Can I directly download and install it to my new computer just like normal account? Or should I do anything else? What is the correct installation procedure?

Thx in advance!

|
Hello, thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Community. I am here to help and provide assistance with any questions or concerns you may have.

Your Microsoft 365 A3 subscription gives you access to Windows 10 Enterprise. Here's a guide on how to get it set up:

Using the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC):

1. Go to the Volume Licensing Service Center (https://www.microsoft.com/Licensing/servicecent...).
2. Sign in with the Microsoft account linked to your Microsoft 365 A3 subscription.
3. Look for the Windows 10 Enterprise download in the "Downloads and Keys" section.
4. Download the ISO file.

After this, you will need to create the bootable media, I normally use Rufus (https://rufus.ie/) to create the bootable media.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Once you create it, you will have to insert the bootable media into your new computer and restart it.

Boot from the USB drive or DVD (you may need to change the boot priority in your computer's BIOS settings).

Follow the on-screen instructions to install Windows 10 Enterprise. You won't need a product key, as your Microsoft 365 A3 license will activate it.

Make sure Windows activates properly once your computer is connected to the internet. It should activate automatically using your Microsoft 365 A3 license. If not, your organization's IT administrator can help.

If you encounter any issues with licensing, activation, or installation, it's best to reach out to your organization's IT administrator for assistance.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 21, 2024 Views 211 Applies to: