DNS Server isn't respoding, torrent working

Hi, i have 3 devices, an android phone, a dual boot tablet and a laptop and i tried to connect to an access point with mikrotik user login at my office. The android phone is able to connect to access point but have no internet access. the dual boot tablet able to connect and have internet access on both OS (android and Windows 10) and the laptop can connect to the access point and have internet access but only for torrenting.

When i tried to browse the internet with Chrome, it immediately show me no internet connection even thought the wifi status is connected and have internet access. i then run troubleshooting, the result show me that the DNS Server isn't responding. so i search a bit and do the following:
-flush dns and reassign
-assigning dns manually with google dns and open dns
-change my ip address
-uninstall and reinstall driver

i also try to run ubuntu live usb and connect to the same access point and same user account, and it works fine. 

here is the wifi status

here is the page when i tried to browse internet

and this is image of torrent downloading

please help and thank you.

Hello,

Try Network Reset:

https://www.kapilarya.com/how-to-reset-network-...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Helping Windows users, since 2010 · Please remember to mark replies as answers, if they helps!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

hi, thank you for your fast reply, unfortunately it didn't solve my problem. the condition now still the same..

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 10, 2022 Views 251 Applies to: