DELL AXIM X51V PDA WINDOWS 10 COMPATABILLITY

I am not able to sync my Dell  X51V with Windows 10.  Is the compatibility lost between the two now?  I could always sync it with XP, Vista or Windows 7.  I installed Microsoft Outlook 2003 on my new HP with Windows 10 and can use it independently but cannot sync info from my PDA to it.  I was able to transfer all of my Outlook contacts using a flash drive to the new HP Laptop using CSV.  That was great because I had almost 700 of them.  WHEEE!!!  Should I just FORGET trying to sync such an old device to Windows 10 even though Windows 10 version has "Sync Center"?  I'm assuming that it's for Windows phones only.
Answer
Answer

Windows 10 sync center doesn't even recognise that the Axim is connected. Cannot find the drivers. I use the Axim to run navigational software which is important to my work and I can now no longer update or renew any charts on the Axim. Surely this is within the capability of Microsoft to sort this out. Loading and old version of Sync centre doesn't work either. It was fime under Win XP, Vista, 7 but now I cannot do anything. 

Any help appreciated

Thanks

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated November 11, 2023 Views 3,293 Applies to: