Cursor flickering and stuck at the top left corner of the screen

A lot of times when I am just on my laptop not doing anything to start the problem, the cursor gets "stuck" at the top left corner of my touch screen and when I try to move the mouse around it flickers and sometimes won't let me click on anything. The only way to get it away from the corner is to use my hand to try and "pull it off" of the corner using the touch screen. It has gotten so bad that it happens about every 10-30 minutes, sometimes even more. It doesn't affect what I'm doing too much, it just takes a while to drag it off and get it unstuck that it is just very annoying. If it helps, I have a Fujitsu LIFEBOOK T Series and I am not using an external mouse, just the regular touchpad.
Hello caro.1cagl,

I'm Independent Advisor and Microsoft MVP, here to help you with your question.

Please run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter from Settings app > Update & security > Troubleshoot. See if it helps you.

Also refer this support article:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/17417/...

Let us know if this helps!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Helping Windows users, since 2010 · Please remember to mark replies as answers, if they helps!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 12, 2024 Views 5,377 Applies to: