This is a summary of the cumulative updates released on May 12th 2020 for all the supported consumer releases of Windows 10.
1. Windows 10 1903 and 1909 - KB4556799, Build No. 18362.836 and 18363.836
2. Windows 10 1809- KB4551853, OS build 17763.1192*
Direct Download links
- KB4556799 32-bit update can be downloaded using this link and 64-bit can be downloaded from this.
- KB4551853 32-bit link is here and the 64-bit link is here.
Servicing Stack Updates
It is recommended to install Servicing stack updates before installing the cumulative updates. This update makes quality improvements to the servicing stack, which is the component that installs Windows updates. Servicing stack updates (SSU) makes sure that you have a robust and reliable servicing stack so that your devices can receive and install Microsoft updates.
- For Windows 10 1903/1909, use this link for 32-bit and this link for 64-bit download(KB4556799)
- For Windows 10 1809, use this link for 32-bit and this link for 64-bit download.(KB4550969)
- There are no known issues with the updates.
Windows 10 update history
Windows 10 release dashboard
Windows 10 message center
Follow @WindowsUpdate to find out when new content is published to the release information dashboard.
*Revised end of service date for Windows 10, version 1809
Important: Users posting replies referring to their own websites would be considered as Spam and would be suspended from this community.