Countdown to goodness??WTF??

Why is this happening? After April Updates? Please help me Windows is Forcing me to do this I'm running Flightradar24 ,radarbox24, PlaneFinder Windows Software on My Computer So How can I say Okay to restart my PC? If I stop or Shutdown The data to these Websites will be offline anybody can resolve this annoying issue please !! Why Windows can't install Updates While Windows running Please Windows Try to Do it while we works without restarting options!! Kindly I hope your technicians can do that 

Question Info

Last updated September 30, 2019 Views 1,313 Applies to:
Hello I am a fellow community member here to help. I would recommend to report this to Microsoft by Pressing Windows key + F on your keyboard will open the Feedback hub

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello I am a fellow community member here to help. I would recommend to report this to Microsoft by Pressing Windows key + F on your keyboard will open the Feedback hub

Okay Will they Solve this?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello I cannot speak for what Microsoft engineers will or won't do. But feedback submitted from users is taken under the highest consideration in order to continually improve the user experience

Sorry this didn't help.