Computer Says Windows 11 Not Supported But Health Check Says It Is

Good Day,

I went in and updated so that secure boot up was enabled on the computer and ran health check again. Health check says the computer is ready to install windows but the windows update app says the computer is not compatible. I am using an AMD Ryzen system that is less than 2 months old.

Good Day Hagin87,

My name is Carlo, I am also using Windows 10 pc and community member like you. Let us work together to sort this out.

Can you please open the PC Health Check app, take a screenshot of the results and post it here for us to have a better visual.

-What is the exact model of the processor you are using?

I'll look forward for your response so that I can provide an accurate recommendation.

Have a wonderful day ahead and stay safe.

Sincerely,
Carlo T.
*This is a public forum and I do not work for Microsoft nor do I have access to any user accounts. To protect your privacy, do not post any personal information.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Reply In reply to deleted message

I am having the same issue. PC Meets Windows 11 requirements using Windows 11 check tool but Windows Update says this PC doesn't currently meet all the system requirements for Windows 11.

Now, the Windows 11 checker did initially find that my PC did not meet the requirements. TPM 2.0 was not enabled. I enabled it in my Bios and now the checker is satisfied.

Thoughts?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

My experience was identical.

PC Health Check stated TPM 2.0 was not enabled. I went into the BIOS and enabled TPM 2.0.

Now PC Health Check says this PC is good to go, but Windows Update says "This PC doesn't currently meet all the system requirements for Windows 11"

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I just restarted my computer into the BIOS, ensured that everything was correct (TPM 2.0 enabled), then saved and rebooted again. Looks like that was all Windows Update needed. Hope this helps.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 18, 2024 Views 110 Applies to: