CMOS SETTING WRONG

SIR I AM SUNNY ,

I HAVE PROBLEM....

I AM USING AMERICAN MEGATRENDS BIOS
IT IS
A55F-M3 RELEASE 9/JULY/2011
VERSION  :(SORRY I DIDN'T REMEMBER  IT MAY 1.9) COPYRIGHT (C) 2011 AMERICAN MEGATRENDS.INC
I HAVE UPDATED THIS BIOS TO NEWER VERSION THAT IS AMERICAN MEGATREND RELEASE 27/12/2011 AFTER RESTARING FOR REBOOT I HAVE  THIS ERROR AT BEGNNING: CMOS setting wrong

actually i am using AMD A6 processor using ECS ELITEGROUP MOTHERBOARD.

MOST OF NET SOLUTION  SAID MAY BE BATTERY PROBLEM ..............

I HAVE READ IN USER MANNUAL ABOUT RESETTING THE DEFAULT CMOS VALUE ...............

PLZ TELL ME THE SOLUTION ABOUT THIS ISSUE...............AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.....................

MY PC:
WINDOWS 8 PRO 
AMD A6-3600 APU WITH RADEON(TM) HD GRAPICS 2.1 GHZ 
X64BASED PROCESSOR,     64-BIT OPERATING SYSTEM

ANY INFORMATION NEED PLZ  ASK ME I WILL PROVIDE REPLY SOON................  

Answer
Answer

Hi Sunny,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. 

From your issue description, I understand that you have updated the BIOS and receiving a message that CMOS settings are wrong.

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced.

As the issue started after updating the CMOS, let’s reset the CMOS to its default value. As it is a BIOS issue unfortunately we cannot help you.

I suggest you to contact the BIOS manufacturer for more help:

http://www.ami.com/Support/amibiossupport/

BIOS Disclaimer:

Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.  

Hope this helps. If the issue persists or if you have any Windows related queries please get back to us. We are happy to help you.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 1, 2024 Views 4,986 Applies to: