Changing Privacy settings to join a Minecraft Realm

The Xbox support website seems to have no way to access the privacy settings, and everywhere I click to access those privacy settings all lead to the Xbox support website. Either how does one navigate the support website to change the privacy settings, or how does one get to a different website to change them? 
Hi

I'm Jen, a fellow user and an Independent Advisor.
Do the steps below to change your privacy and safety settings:
1. Go to Xbox.com and sign in to your account
2. Select your gamertag.
3. Select Xbox settings. If you don't see this option, select More links and then select Xbox settings.
4. Select Privacy & online safety.
5. Select either the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab. Review the current settings and update any that you want to change.
6. Select Save before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't save the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved.

You might find this video helpful too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bao4KOxZwBA

Note: The link is not from Microsoft but it appears to be providing accurate and safe information.

154 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Privacy and online safety isn't a thing anymore. Now all I get is Family and online safety, and nothing with privacy in it. I've looked at all of the tabs and I can't find anything that has privacy in it or anything near to do with it. 

383 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 18, 2024 Views 59,358 Applies to: