captcha error driving me insane!

I keep getting this message when trying to enter my details in forms that require a captcha - like competition entries...…..

Your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now. For more details visit our help page

how do I stop it as I am not a machine!

Hi minijo1,

It appears that CAPTCHA has been added or implemented to the website that you're trying to input your details in. This is done to ensure that a human is accessing the website and not a bot.

For us to isolate this further, allow me to ask the following information:

• What browser were you using when accessing the website?
  • Have you tried using a different browser in sending your entries for a competition?

Basically, the error message that you have encountered usually appears when the website that you accessed is experiencing unusual traffic. There's also a possibility that your Internet Service Provider may have tagged your IP address as suspicious.

If you're getting the same result when accessing the same website using different browsers, then I suggest that you get in touch with the reCAPTCHA support so you will be properly assisted with this kind of concern.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated July 29, 2021 Views 596 Applies to: