Can't upload files to Facebook

I can no longer upload and downloads or pictures from my files to Facebook.  This happened 2 days ago and isn't going away.  I haven't gotten any new windows updates and the only thing I have done differently is upload from my camera to my laptop.  This is making me so mad.

Thanks for any help or insight.

Hi Maggie,

Just to verify, can you tell us what browser are you using to upload and download files on Facebook? If you're using Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer, we suggest you to clear cache and delete cookies and restart your browser.

Please keep us posted and we'll be more than happy to help.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I am using Google Chrome.  And yes, I have cleared the history a few times with no luck

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Can you try using Microsoft Edge or windows Internet Explorer this time? With this, we would be able to isolate the possible cause of the issue by switching to a browser that we have possible workaround.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Using Edge didn't change anything either. 

I still can't upload if it is on my status post.  It does work if I am commenting on someone's post, then the pic will go right in, but not on my status.  Still goes big and comes in and out and won't let you exit.  If I hit post in just the right spot often enough, it will sometimes work.

Another thing I have noticed just recently (I think since the update came thru), my downloads and even some of my pictures got over and are stored in One Drive.  Not under pictures or downloads.  I have a hard time fining my stuff.  I'm about ready to go back to Window 8.1, or restore my computer back to before this happened, and then the update would be gone too.  

I'm starting to think it happened when I uploaded pictures from my camera to my computer.  The photo thing is totally different in win10 than it was in 8.1  and I don't like it at all.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 11, 2023 Views 320 Applies to: