Can't sign into windows apps such as Movies & TV,Groove Music,Xbox live.......

in groove music & Movies &TV  it says the error code
0xc00d1388.My region and place are correct both in my Microsoft account and pc. still no use.

in Xbox live it says the error code 0x40b.Please help me. I can't sign in to any of my apps in my pc

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will help you in resolving your issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions related to the query:

1. When do you get this error code?
  2. Since when are you facing this issue?

Method 1: Run the apps troubleshooter included within Windows OS manually by following the steps below and check if the issue persist.

In many cases, the Windows Store will automatically notify you if there’s a problem with an app and try to fix the problem. If you continue experiencing problems with an app, this tool can automatically identify and fix some problems with apps and the Store.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search box next to Start icon and select the top most search result.
  2. Click on View All from the left hand screen panel.
  3. Select Windows Store apps, click on Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
  4. Follow the on screen instructions.

You can also run the automatic App troubleshooter from the link below and check if the issue is resolved:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2 : If the issue persist, I suggest you to run the Microsoft account troubleshooter from the link below and check if the issue is resolved.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/4/F24D0C03-4181-4E5B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/microsoftaccounts.diagcab

Refer to the link below on similar issue:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/musicandvideo/forum/xboxmusic/error-0xc00d1388-can-not-log-into-xbox-music-on/9ebf89e9-d8f0-40bd-ada0-ce2c2f123f26

Hope this helps!

Get back to us with the answers to the above question to assist you further on this query. Your reply is most important for us to ensure that we assist you accordingly.

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I have the same problem but neither of the proposed fixes worked. In Step 3 of in Method 1, I clicked on Windows Store apps to open the fix. There was only the rolling wheel for some time, then received the notification that the operations was stopped due to a timeout error. I received no response from Method 2 - really, nothing happened when I clicked on the link. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 30, 2023 Views 1,347 Applies to: