Can't sign in to my Microsoft acct. After it would not accept passwords it gave me one and now asking me for the phrase

Can't sign in to my Microsoft acct. After it would not accept passwords it gave me one and now asking me for the phrase

Thanks for reaching out. My name is, Zadee. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. I'll be glad to help you today.

If you have problems with your MS account password, please see this article and follow the suggested methods.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Now if it's blocked, you may have to wait that out. If you have waited for some time already. Please see this link below.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Best Regards,
----
Zadee C.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately that isn't what it says. My HP was damaged somehow and I had to reset it from factory. I then had to have windows install again. When it finished it asked for my password. I put it in wrong a couple of times. It then said there were too many tries. It gave me a password and then asked for my pin. I don't haveca pin. I called Microsoft and they could not help me. Very frustrating

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Denise,
This is Tamal trying to help you with the issue.
If you have already installed windows a fresh or reset then it shouldn't ask you for password as you are setting the PC as a new device. If you are using your Microsoft account to create user account there then check for the correct keyboard layout while keying the password. There should be a reveal button on the right side of the password box, press that and check if correct keys were typed. Hope you can access your Microsoft account from another device with the same password.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

My account has locked I can’t unlock pls check my account pls my account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 24, 2023 Views 74 Applies to: