Can´t redeem my Age of Empires 3 CD-key

Hi,

I recently found my old Ubisoft Exclusive AoE3 discs and the Disc 1 is missing, so i tried to redeem my cd-key on steam, but it doesn't seem to work.

Is there a version of the retail AoE3, which is not comaptible with Steam?

Thanks

Hi Leo,

There are  a lot of possible reasons why you are unable to redeem the Age of Empire 3 CD-key on steam. One of which is if the CD-key is only for Windows. To help you resolve this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Is your CD-key for Age of Empire 3 is for Windows?
  • Are you getting any error messages when trying to redeem the CD-key on Steam?

If you want to play the Age of Empire through steam, we recommend that you contact Steam support for options on how you will be able to play the game through Steam.

For additional assistance, you may also post this query to the Age of Empire 3 forums. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, my CD-key is for Windows and the only message I get when I try to redeem the CD-key on steam is, that it is an invalid key and I should check for mistakes, but I checked multiple times and I am sure I entered the right code.

Thanks again for your help

leo

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for your response. We would like to know if you were able to contact Steam Support and if you also posted this issue in the Age of Empire 3 forums.

Keep us updated.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 20, 2024 Views 1,611 Applies to: