can't install updates on windows 7

i have tried almost everything i found online, but still it doesn't work. It always shows me error code 800B0109. I was led there because of an error 0x80070057 that kept apeearing as i was trying to remove files from my desktop to my external hard drive. 
|
Answer
Answer
Hi, friend. Maybe the updates are not compatible with your system, or it might be having some network issues. Try troubleshooting the error, or I suggest that you better upgrade to Windows 10 for free, as support for Windows 7 has ended.

7 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

Hello, friend. Yes, you can upgrade to Windows 10 for free! First, go to your browser, and search for Windows 10 Download, then go to the official site, and then download the Media Creation Tool, select the version of Windows 10 that you want to install, according to the version of Windows that you have ( For example, if you have Windows 7 Pro, you have to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, and if you have Windows 7 Home, then you have to choose Windows 10 Home) and then the download would start. It will require a large amount of data, so it would be better if you use Wi-Fi. It will take some time, and then Windows 10 will be installed on your computer. Hope this helps!

NOTE: Windows 10 Pro is not available for free. 

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 19, 2021 Views 298 Applies to: