Can't get new Win11 PC working properly on home network

My new Microsoft Surface Laptop 6 running Windows 11 can't see other Win11 PC on network. It sees Win10 PC and prompts for sign in which doesn't work even though I know the credentials are good. Other Win11 PC connects fine to both the new Win11 PC and old Win10 PC. Also, Win10 PC connects fine to both other PCs on network. I have tried all the troubleshooting (file sharing on, password protected sharing off, etc.) Any help would be greatly appreciated. Mike L

|

Hello,

See if other suggestions mentioned in this fix helps you:

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-windows-11-cant-see-other-computers-on-network

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Microsoft MVP (Windows IT Pro), since 2014 · Windows Insider MVP, since 2016 · Windows Help (www.kapilarya.com)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I had already tried most of this. But I did it all again until I got to your step 6. At that point your instructions didn't match what I was seeing on my PC, so I stopped.

Problem still persists. But thanks for trying and let me know if you have any other suggestions. Not acceptable that Microsoft sells me this expensive PC and it doesn't work right!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 20, 2024 Views 15 Applies to: