Cannot find description for event ID 6407 in source amdi2scodec

Отделено от этой цепочки.

I have the same problem for Huawai Matebook D16 Ryzen 5:

"Cannot find description for event ID 6407 in source amdi2scodec. The component that is causing this event is not installed on the local machine, or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local machine." I already tried to reinstall the driver and it doesn't help to solve the problem either.

Any solution?

From the moderator: Please refrain from violating the rules of conduct in the community, the terms of which, when registering on the resource, you took the obligation to fulfill!

In which it is clearly stated:

"...

Also observe the following rules.

You should not change existing threads for your own purposes, just start a new thread on the subject that interests you

..."

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I found the solution, please uninstall Everest i2s codec audio, and replace it with a previous version (2.0.3.9), I found that solution thanks to a Huawei Reparation Center in México, I tested it in Windows 10 Pro x64 and Windows 11 Pro x64 and problem resolved.

I attached download link of driver from my GDrive.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J7TTTcg-js9CXyoW8xgxUrm2vVf9Uwmy/view?usp=drive_link

If you don't trust my driver link, download the 2.0.3.9 from official Microsoft Update Catalog link:

https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=everest%20i2s%20codec%20audio%20device

I hope this help all you.

Atte. ISC. Luis Rodolfo C. Elías

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I found the solution, please uninstall Everest i2s codec audio, and replace it with a previous version (2.0.3.9), I found that solution thanks to a Huawei Reparation Center in México, I tested it in Windows 10 Pro x64 and Windows 11 Pro x64 and problem resolved.

I attached download link of driver from my GDrive.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J7TTTcg-js9CXyoW8xgxUrm2vVf9Uwmy/view?usp=drive_link

If you don't trust my driver link, download the 2.0.3.9 from official Microsoft Update Catalog link:

https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=everest%20i2s%20codec%20audio%20device

I hope this help all you.

Atte. ISC. Luis Rodolfo C. Elías

This quite possibly is the solution, although not sure how to stop this driver from auto updating back to the newer version.
Another quick way to roll back to v 2.0.3.9 is to open the Device Manager, choose Everest i2s device under Audio section and right click to Roll Back Driver.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Servise hiç gitmedi her hangi bir sorunu yok laptopun. Safece olay günlüğünde bıu saçma hata sürekli çıkıp duruyor.

Erhan Ercan

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Servise hiç gitmedi her hangi bir sorunu yok laptopun. Safece olay günlüğünde bıu saçma hata sürekli çıkıp duruyor.

anladım benim sorun hala devam ediyor herhangi bir çözüm bulamadım, teknik servis de olayı tam replike edemiyor ne yapacağımı bilmiyorum bi çözüm bulursanız bana ulaşır mısınız (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

my problem continue even with the 2.3.0.9 driver rollback, could you find any other solution ?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Valla hala çıkıyor olay günlüğünde. Her Windows yapısında, her temiz kurulumda çıkıyor

Erhan Ercan

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 15, 2024 Views 881 Applies to: