Cannot connect to wifi , only show airplane mode

Hey i need help asap, 

currently i got problem with connecting to my wifi on win 10.

Lately when its happen when i got no internet on my connected wifi , then i click disconnected and this thing happen. Only this symbol showed up like computer with red cross and ithere is no wifi option , only airplane mode and my wifi is on , i can connect it with my other devices. I got this problem before but its fixed by its own aftwr i restart it but now , when i restart it few times its not fixed. 

Also there is only bluetooth internet and ethernet option on change adapter option , no wifi option available

Hi NaufalFabian,

My name is Jen a fellow Widows 10 user and an Independent Advisor. Here's what you can do to try to resolve your concern.

Turn on WiFi using the physical switch on your keyboard. Look for the function key (Fn) on your keyboard with the WiFi symbol. Just press the key and check if the problem is fixed.

If that didn't work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Wifi driver.
1. In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, and then select Device Manager from the list of results.
2. Expand Network adapters, and locate the network adapter for your device.
3. Select the network adapter, and then select Uninstall device > click Uninstall do not delete.
4. After uninstalling the driver, Restart your computer.
5. Check if problem is fixed.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Jen

18 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm having the same issue here. Tried the advice as above and same issue.. cannot connect to wifi 

12 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 4, 2024 Views 18,458 Applies to: