Cannot access phone with usb.

I just bought a pc and i can't access my phone with usb.

I tried to update the driver but is didn't work.

Answer
Answer

Try connecting the device to other computers and check if they connect successfully there. Try connecting the USB to different ports on the computer. You should also check if the cable you are using is functioning properly. Try using different data transfer cables and check if there is any difference.

Follow these troubleshooting steps:

1) Launch the CMD prompt in elevated mode. At the command prompt, type:

net localgroup Administrators local service /add 

Hit Enter.

Restart your PC.

Try plugging in your device again for Windows to detect it and install the required drivers.

If the problem still persists, it can mean that you don’t have the MTP Porting Kit installed on your computer.

- Navigate to Microsoft’s official website and download the MTP Porting Kit to an accessible location.
- Open the executable and install the software on your computer. After the installation, restart your computer.
- Now plug in your device and check if the computer installs the required drivers as expected.

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

- Navigate to 👉 https://danew.fr/product/konnect-601/. On the page, scroll down.

- Click on Support

- Under Support and Software, click to download & install the available APK package for your phone

After installation, if the device requires restart, restart then connect your phone via USB to see if it connects.

If the issue persists, as suggested previously, try downloading and installing the MTP Porting Kit https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=19153. Regardless of the listed supported OS, it works on Windows 10, so it will work on Windows 8 as well.

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 21, 2019 Views 126 Applies to: