Can Windows 10 open Medical files .DCM File Extension w/o additional software

Can Windows 10 open Medical files .DCM File Extension without needing to install special, or any additional; software or needing to upload files to the clouds?

Could the .DCM File Extension be open in a browser without installing an extension.

If a program is needed, what suggestions could you recommend to avoid scams..etc. Many Thanks

Answer
Answer

Hello

here's my recommendation for you to open such file extension. Kindly visit this Link Provided and there's a list of legitimate application that can open it and some of them are free like GIMP since browsers don't have the ability to open a .DCM file.

https://fileinfo.com/extension/dcm

Please let me know if you have further questions and I will reply back as soon as I can.

Regards and keep safe.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

25 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer
You may also check the Disc that been provided by the hospital if they included a viewer so you won't have to download anything from the web for your convenience.

20 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 18, 2024 Views 33,779 Applies to: